Welcome to my blog! I love sewing and knitting and will share my projects, experiences, tipps & tricks and recommendations with you on my blog. From time to time I'll also post a pattern for download. With time there might be more topics or even a small online shop here.
Facts about me:
- I love knitting, sewing and crafting and spend most of my free time with these hobbies
- I like my job, but if I would need to choose a career path again I would choose to be a dressmaker
- and then study fashion design
- or learn to be a carpenter
- or even better do what I'm doing now and have 2 other jobs in parallel #needmoretime
- I turned 30 last year but still feel like 25
- I love traveling but when away I always miss my sewing machine and knitting needles
- English is not my native language but I prefer it to blogging in German #weird Maybe I need to start blogging in Swiss German
- I spend 3 hours per day in public transport
- This is very annoying but I use the time to knit
- I have loads of wool and fabric at home and want to use it all up before buying new stuff
- Forget no. 10, I'll never be able to do that
- My grandmother was a dressmaker and her sister knitted a lot: it runs in the family
Have fun reading my posts and I hope you like it!